The following terms and conditions form part of the agreement between the company and hirer.
1. Hirer to Acquaint Himself
It is the responsibility of the hirer to acquaint himself and all members of the party with these conditions. The hirer shall be responsible for the conduct of the members of the party during the duration of the charter.
2. Booking Conditions
- A provisional booking will be held for up to 10 days and will only be confirmed upon receipt of a non refundable deposit. If the deposit is not received within this period the booking may be cancelled by the company.
- A deposit is required to secure the dates and confirm the charter within 5 working days. The balance of the total amount is due 45 days prior to the date of departure – unless a different date is stated on the invoice.
- Should payment not be made by this time the Company reserves the right to cancel the booking and the hirers’ deposit will be forfeited.
- The following charges shall apply with regard to cancellations by the hirer:-
i) Automatically loss of your non refundable deposit
ii) 6 weeks prior to departure – loss of full charter fee
NB: IN ALL INSTANCES WE WILL ENDEAVOUR TO RE-SELL YOUR CHARTER, IF SO WE WILL REFUND YOU LESS AN ADMINISTRATION FEE
NO REFUNDS ARE GIVEN ON NO SHOWS OR WHERE A PERSON LEAVES A TRIP BEFORE IT’S DUE END
THE HIRER BEING …………………………………………………… AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITONS ON BEHLAF OF HIM/HERSELF AND ALL THE PASSENGERS ON BOARD.
- It is agreed that swimming or walking or use of tender boats is at all the passengers on board own risk, and neither the Owners nor Rhino Rendezvous can be held responsible for any possible animal attacks, or the consequences from these attacks.
- All the passengers undertake that they will not interfere in anyway with the operation of the boat and tenders by the Captain/Driver and agree that should he advise against any instructions given to him by the passengers, they will abide by his advice and that in all respects generally they shall refer to him as being in charge.
- We hereby waive and abandon any claims against the owners for in respect of death or bodily injuries sustained by all the mentioned passengers travelling on the Vessel. We further agree that the company will not be liable to compensate any of the passengers for any loss or damage of property sustained whilst travelling upon or embarking or disembarking from the boat or tenders.
- The company will make every effort to ensure that all engines, motors, pumps, refrigerators and other similar facilities are maintained in good working order but accept no responsibility for the failure or for any loss and/or expense arising from such failure. This responsibility will fall solely on the shoulders of the Houseboat Owner and/or their Manager/s.
- The company accepts no liability for any loss and/or damage that may arise or be suffered by the hirer and/or the party as a result of force majure, Act of God, inclement weather or statutory intervention during the duration of the charter.
- We agree that all the passengers will travel on the boat and tenders entirely at their own risk and are deemed to be aware of and accept the risk of the activities and events of the charter including inter alias contact with wildlife, fishing, boating and swimming.
- The company reserves the right to refuse to accept or retain any person on charter at any time should such person’s physical or mental condition or general health condition, general attitude and deportment impede the operation of the charter or the welfare and enjoyment of other passengers.
- We agree to replace or pay for any equipment or fittings lost through negligence of any passengers.
- We agree that Rhino Rendezvous (Pvt) Ltd cannot be held responsible for any expenses incurred by us, hotel bills or loss of any onward connection for any reason whatsoever.
- On payment of the Charter, we accept and agree to the terms and conditions set by Rhino Rendezvous (Pvt) Ltd.
The Company reserves the right to amend the price of the charter and/or charge a surcharge on top of rates quoted and/or monies already received due to any increases in cost including Statutory increases.
Note: Whilst every effort is made to ensure the highest standard of maintenance of all our vessels and tender boats a breakdown or delay could occur at any time which is beyond the control of Rhino Rendezvous. Any such problem will be rectified as soon as humanly possible under the prevailing conditions.